 CAD / Development / 1351
Re: [ldraw.org] Domain Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 21:48:57 GMT

Tim Courtney <tcourtney@avenew.com> wrote:
Ok, read the article.  I agree, its a good time to wait.  However, this all
depends on the completion timeframe for ldraw.org versus how the government
is on its latest venture sticking its hand into free enterprise.

I'm no economist, but I don't think that you could call what the govt
is doing here "sticking its hand into free enterprise".  Network
Solutions has, at this moment, a legal monopoly, so there is NO free
enterprise.  This might be considered an attempt to promote free
enterprise, I guess.

(not so upset here though, since we get a price cut) :P

Yup.

If it is indeed  that much, then it is definitely worth waiting.

I think so too.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide