 CAD / Development / 10163
Re: Parts editing made easy (well, easier)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 06:38:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In order for smoothing to work on parts outside the PARTS and P directories, you
need to add the following to the header:

0 Unofficial Part

This "turns on" smoothing in LDView.

Well I'm now official embarassed.  I knew that; really; honest.  It's always fun
when your users can tell you why your program is behaving in the way it is.

Thanks, Orion, for pointing out what I of all people should have seen as
obvious.  (Just to be sure there's no misunderstanding, I'm not being sarcastic
here; I really am glad that someone could tell me what was wrong without my
having to dig in with the debugger.)

--Travis