 CAD / Development / 10164
Re: Status of BFC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:08:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Roland Melkert wrote:
How far 'percent wise' is the standard library bfc?

It looks like 1058 files are BFC-compliant, out of 2945 official part files.

In about 2 months i'm starting work on a rendering engine for
LD4DModeler 2. I was hoping to 'assume' all parts are BFC so I can
implement simple lighting.

It doesn't look like you'll be able to make that assumption.

Steve