 CAD / Development / 9779
9778  |  9780
Subject:
Status of BFC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 20:34:44 GMT

Hi there.
I just found this about BFC. As I understand it, it's intended to be used to
reduce the amount of polygons etc. in the modell that is renderd, in some
way?
If I've understood this correctly, is thisthen used in any current tools for
rendering? Or do tools like Pov-Ray have some kind of this already?