 CAD / Development / 10157
Re: Status of BFC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:59:26 GMT

Chris Dee wrote:
Some part authors have been making major advances in getting the official
library BFC compliant - notably Guy Vivan has been submitting BFCed files almost
daily in recent months.

These revised parts are in the Parts Tracker waiting for review. More reviewer
activity would be most welcome.

Chris

How far 'percent wise' is the standard library bfc?

In about 2 months i'm starting work on a rendering engine for
LD4DModeler 2. I was hoping to 'assume' all parts are BFC so I can
implement simple lighting.