 CAD / Development / 10011
Re: Mathematical assistance please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:08:25 GMT

Hello Kevin,

  I can fill the gaps between the two segments with two 4-4cyli.dat

What about using 4-4cyls primitives placed to the end of hose segments? Scale
their length to (hose diameter)*tan(angle/2). See example for a 30° angle:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/Misc/hose.png and
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/Misc/hose.ldr

(I know, this is not a full solution, you need to rotate the 4-4cyls to align
them with the S0-S1-S2 plane...)

Philo