 CAD / Development / *4265 (-20)
  Re: Can anyone explain me why?

(...) ... (...) I tried a dummy part using 48\1-8disc.dat (the original) and it works fine on my system. Also, your most recent 2951.dat draws correctly on my system, both in LDLite and LDraw. I'm guessing there was a problem in the original (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lost mail at partsref

(...) ...[snip]... (...) ...[snip]... (...) Steve, I believe that the description of the first file listed above should read "Flag 4 x 6" (and not "6 x 4"). If not, then the description of the subfile should be changed to read "6 x 4" to match the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Lutz Uhlmann's New URL

Greetings Lutz just emailed me and asked me to post information regarding his new url at his own domain: (URL) also says, "Anyway, my page now has moved officially and is up to date with an new LGEO package (adding 69 new parts) and the latest parts (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.people)

  Can anyone explain me why?  [DAT]

As some of you may have noticed, I have had some problems making my 2951 behave. Out of frustration I made some changes to the hi-res 1-8disc.dat, and lo and behold, suddenly everything worked. Now, the weird thing is that there was nothing wrong (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts from 8448 not LDrawn

(...) Yup. I double-checked the two parts. Fredrick is correct, the new spring has fewer windings. And it is stiffer than the old spring. Other than the new spring, the pieces of the parts seem to be identical. Steve (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: can someone please make me this part?

(...) supercar as part of the transmission. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

Don: (...) It wasn't quite clear what you need in addition to the distribution on <URL: (URL) >. Which libraries have you used for the Linux version? And could you make a plain zip OR tgz file? The mixture you use for the Linux source distribution (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

Leonardo: (...) The most recent version does. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

(...) I've never used mpdsplit, does it create the directories needed ? Leonardo (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

(...) I'd also like to say that I prefer lowercase names and, of course, we should keep the 8.3 filename convention to keep compatibility with DOS programs. (...) You could also explain how to create associations for most WM out there (KDE and (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: can someone please make me this part?

Thats A new one on me. Are you sure it's a Lego? (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  can someone please make me this part?

(URL) Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Are these parts in ldraw?

I am unsure whether these are the same as the arm piece with pin and x fingers. Can someone confirm this and alo point me to the third item? (URL) Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Idea for making rubber bands.

What you have is this: You have several part files for the ends, one for each of the sizes of pulley Then you have 1 or more part files for the length of the rubber band, which are just straight cylinders that can be placed next to each other and (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: OMR Filenaming Standard Change?

(...) Yes. All hoses and such like should be in a submodel. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: OMR Filenaming Standard Change?

One thing that I just thought of as I was making a set is that we also ought to have a submodel for hoses, just like we do for minifigs, that way all those hose sections are in their own file. We could name it hose1.dat, hose2.dat, etc. I think that (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDLite Download Page Online!

Tim Courtney wrote in message <3889f55e.352898@lugnet.com>... (...) Thank you SO much! I have been waiting for this since November! I have not viewed any new models since then. ---D M Garcia (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Java .DAT file renderer redux

(...) Like this!-- :^s (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDLite Download Page Online!

(...) Yeah, I did all those steps and LDLite launches now. But yeah, IE is too smart (dumb...) for this. I even tried moving the temporary internet files folder to one without spaces (you can move it in options), but it moved it to my folder and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDLite Download Page Online!

Here are some steps to get it working. Be advised that MSIE might use a temporary directory or file name which breaks version 1.6. 1) Run LDLite, set the LDRAW path and verify that it can display .dat files. 2) Left-click on "My Computer" and select (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact