Re: OMR Filenaming Standard Change?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 00:58:19 GMT

Ryan wrote:

One thing that I just thought of as I was making a set is that we also ought to
have a submodel for hoses, just like we do for minifigs, that way all those
hose sections are in their own file. We could name it hose1.dat, hose2.dat,
etc.
I think that this is a good idea because if someone's viewing a  model in
Ledit, they aren't going to want to page down through all those extra line that
could be stored in another file.

Ryan

Yes. All hoses and such like should be in a submodel.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com