 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5421
Re: Click-Rotation Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:04:57 GMT

Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Bernd Broich wrote:
Hello,

does somebody is working on the Click-Rotation parts?
They appears in the 2004 Designer-Sets.

For examples look here:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/catpic/save/156324883
(All Technic Bricks 2 x 2 with Hole and Rotation Joint)

CU Bernd

Not to my knowledge.

Please consider creating primitives for the reusable sections, but
drop Steve Bliss and I a note (to parts@ldraw.org) to get agreement
on the primitive names before uploading.

Thanks, Chris

Hello,

I've made a common primitive for the click rotation socket parts.
See
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/41533.jpg
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/48169.jpg
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/41681.jpg

All of them share only the inner cogwheel. So I made a quarter of
them. See http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BBroich/parts/primitive.jpg

Now I need a name (title) and a partname for that. Please make suggestions.

So it's easy to create the parts. I began to make the 48169.
See http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BBroich/parts/48169.jpg

CU Bernd