 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5492
Re: Click-Rotation Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:38:32 GMT

Bernd Broich wrote:
Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Bernd Broich wrote:

To Steve Bliss or Chris Dee: I've made the cylinder-thing with
high-res- primitives because it was easier to realise the
click-rotation-teeth. Is this Ok, or do I need to reduice it?

Why do high-res primitives make it easier to realize?

Because there are 24 cogs. So a 48-segmented primitive is easier
to modify than a 16-segmented one.

Considering the size of this object, I'd lean toward needing to
reduce it.

OK, I'll try that.

CU Bernd

Maybe the following parts will help you, they are on the parts tracker:
x587.dat
41681.dat
41679.dat

cu