 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5493
Re: Click-Rotation Parts - Somebody else can finish my 48169.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 07:46:47 GMT

mikeheide wrote:
Maybe the following parts will help you, they are on the parts
tracker: x587.dat
41681.dat
41679.dat

I see somebody else is working on these parts. I'll give my part
into anybodies hands. I haven't the time and the liveliness
to have more than three parts unfinished. So sombody else can
finish my 48169.dat.

CU Bernd