 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4394
Re: New Part: x727 - Trailer 4 x 16 Ramp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 09:55:27 GMT

Tore,

     I know exactly how you feel.  I have only submitted a few parts in my
time.  None of which are good enough.  A few had some duplicated line and
stuff, which I corrected, resubmitted and were never updated.  One was
ignored by people and was accused of not existing even though I had the
physical part in my hand.  Now I see that it has been submitted on the PT by
someone else.  Another was a patterned piece that had overlapping
primitives.  I overlapped them on purpose to make them look smoother when
rendered.  Compare my version to the PT one and mine will not have little
gaps and weird looking areas when rendered with POV like the PT.  Choose
your own version, I like mine better.  I could care less if there are
duplicated line and if you don't think the part exists and that I am making
it up, fine.  Your parts are perfectly ok with me and many many others.  You
just keep pumping out the "imperfect" parts and I will just keep adding them
to my parts directory.  Oh, and I don't care who gets credit for what, as
long as James does, he's the only one that matters. (well God too)  I have
seen so many of his parts with gaps and imperfect areas it's not funny, but
for pete's sake don't anyone else ever submit an imperfect part to the PT,
it just wouldn't be right.  Just my two cents.  I am going to download your
imperfect part now :).

Later,

Scott