 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3558
Re: New Part: x727 - Trailer 4 x 16 Ramp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:49:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
From now on, I will only submit my parts here where people can enjoy them if
they can stand the flaws.

Tore- please don't stop submitting to the tracker.  You consistently crank
out great work, and I for one appreciate it.  I'll happily take the trailer
and ramp.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com