 CAD / 9133
9132  |  9134
Subject:
New META, was Re: Lines in patterns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 10:37:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Lars C. Hassing writes:
In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp writes:
In lugnet.cad, Lars C. Hassing writes:
In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp writes:
When making lots of parts BFC compliant I noticed
that many parts have lines in the patterns.
Most of these lines are surrounded by polygons.
What is the use of lines in (flat) patterns?

The lines are there to have something drawn when the polygon would
otherwise be too small to be rendered (at low magnification).

In parts like
2431p02
2431p51
2431bp52
And perhaps more parts, have lines around the pattern polygons.
The polygons on these parts seem large enough to me that the lines
in these cases are not required for Lars' explanation.

You'll have to ask the authors then.
I think you should delete the lines.

So, have you thought about a new META?

Not yet,
What is the oppinion of the viewer-builders?
They have to include the new META in their software (or not).

Niels