 CAD / 9113
9112  |  9114
Subject:
Lines in patterns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:47:08 GMT

When making lots of parts BFC compliant I noticed
that many parts have lines in the patterns.
Most of these lines are surrounded by polygons.
What is the use of lines in (flat) patterns?
(L3P/POV ignore lines, right?)
Am I right if I think that lines are used to mark
edges and corners of the parts.
Should I leave the lines in the patterns, or may
I remove them?

Some parts with lines in patterns:
2335p04.dat
2345p01.dat