 CAD / 8722
8721  |  8723
Subject:
Stickered parts again (Was: How accurate...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 03:56:49 GMT

I don't know of there is any "status" of this old discussion; if any
consensus ever has been reached in any point.

Anyway, here's my idea.
A sticker should be a separate part file. You may want to stick it in a
creative or humanized* way.

A shortcut should be made with the defalt part and sticker assembly. Why not
make it:
0 IFNOTPOV
<four? times the thickness to avoid color bleeding in LDraw>
0 ELSEPOV
<actual thickness>
0 ENDPOV

Still, this does not solve the problem with folded or wrapped sticker... :o/

*) Humanize: A method to make elektronic music sound less mechanic by adding
small mistakes in timing or velocity.