 CAD / 8130
Re: sub-part alignment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 01:51:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:

If you've finished the model (or part of it), and you realize it's
off-center, you can reposition it by selecting all of the parts in the
model, then use the arrow keys to move them around.

Steve
Hmmm.  I can certainly do that.  What determines the center?  The problem I
think I am running into is understanding where MLCAD is creating the center.
Does it create the center of the picture based on the center of the first
object placed? and does that center point move if you move the first piece
after it is placed?

Thanks again for the primer (and for your parts ref, which I rely on heavily
when creating models)