 CAD / 8142
Re: sub-part alignment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 13:37:23 GMT

I would like to advice you though to work with MPD files in MLCad and not
create a single DAT file for every submodel.

What I am doing right now is loading a DAT file with the sub-model as a
custom part, thereby making the entire submodel a single piece which can be
easily moved or rotated within the main model.  If I recall correctly, when
you pull in a sub-model as an MPD file, it adds every individual piece
separately.  Am I missing the concept here?