 CAD / 8134
Re: sub-part alignment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:42:24 GMT

Hmmm.  I can certainly do that.  What determines the center?  The problem • I
think I am running into is understanding where MLCAD is creating the • center.
Does it create the center of the picture based on the center of the first
object placed? and does that center point move if you move the first piece
after it is placed?

IMHO the center of a (sub)model is determined by the center of the first
part.
I would like to advice you though to work with MPD files in MLCad and not
create a single DAT file for every submodel.

Greetingz...

Sjaacko