 CAD / 8131
Re: Using unoffical parts (Was Re: m7144 slave one official version)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 04:20:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
Thomas and ALL other ldraw users could we all start following a simple
cursity rule.

If you use Unoffical Ldraw parts in your model, please, please, please POST
what parts are unoffical in your model and WHERE we can get those parts.

So for Thomas Ldraw model of M7144 Slave I we shouold note that it contains
one Unoffical part:  973psb.dat  (Part of Boba Fett)

Location of part???  Probably here on lugnet but not sure.

Thank you ALL and this would be great especially for all ou newbie and once
in a while ldraw users.

-Ahui Herrera
LDraw Help Desk

the boba fett part was taken from the parts tracker sorry