 CAD / 6273
Re: Rendering Datsville with POV-Ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:06:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath writes:
Tore, if you could create a tutorial while you're working on it on "How to
Build Datsville", it might make a good addition to the reference section of
ldraw.org.  Anyway, it would give some information for people to chew on.
Slap some screenshots on there as your work progresses.

I will - when I have figured it out myself! :o/

A short animation of "Datsville" in the making, maybe.  I love those
time-lapse movies :)

Animations of Datsville is currently my overall objective with my all
parallell LCad projects, and what keeps my going on! Didn't think of
time-lapse, but that's a lovely idea!

/Tore