 CAD / 6254
6253  |  6255
Subject:
About installing/Reinstalling Ldraw and about datville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:30:11 GMT

Not so long ago my 4th P.C crashed (I think it killed a cat) like the
rest of my PC (Next time I will buy a mac) so I formated c: and reinstalled
everything again exect for M$ Office 2000 PRO when it was time to installed
all Lego apps I decided to make a bat file (I don't now anything on them)
so I made it really easy for me.
Here u have it.

@echo off
cls
ldraw.exe -y
complete.exe -y
cd ldraw
mklist.exe -d
cd..
echo del ldraw.exe
echo del complete.exe
echo
echo ....................................
echo .Batch file made by Eduardo Vazquez.
echo LDRAW parts library installed.
echo OK, all done.
echo Have fun !!!
echo