 CAD / 6255
6254  |  6256
Subject:
Rendering Datsville with POV-Ray (Was: About installing/Reinstalling Ldraw and about datville)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:53:57 GMT

Eduardo:

And about datville.
Did anyone render it in pov?

It is as far as I know practically impossible to render
Datsville in POV-Ray at the moment. I think it is necessary
with some "intelligent" stud and interior removal to reduce
the model to a size most systems can cope with.

Jacob
--
http://hugin.ldraw.org/Jacob/edb/digitale_nyheder
Om redaktørens opgave på internetnyhedstjenester.