 CAD / 6272
Getting started: On Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:51:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have updated my installation guide for getting started
drawing and viewing building instructions on Linux:

   http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/linux/

Tim has created a similar - somewhat more extensive - page
for Windows users, and a MacOS specific page should also
be on its way. Have a look at:

   http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/

Play well,

Jacob