Re: Getting started: On Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:56:54 GMT

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote in message
news:GI7M3y.E8n@lugnet.com...

Yes. It was just slightly confusing for me to get it to work
with non-wrapped lines. Does it look better now.

   http://www.ldraw.org/download/software/

What is the basis for the evaluation system?  How is it decided which
tool gets two studs and which gets five studs?

I think it is whatever mood Tim is in, that decides,
but Tim will have to answer that himself.

Actually, the rating system never came into full effect.  Right now, I leave it
at whatever the author puts on it - which leaves it a bit skewed.  Ideally, I'd
like to see user feedback (possibly reviews as well) on each title.

-Tim