 CAD / 570
Re: L-cad is getting irritating!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:29:17 GMT

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> writes:

I can think of one drawback for moving to lugnet -
you must have some sort of web access to subscribe to lugnet, while with
l-cad you can subscribe with only an e-mail address and information on
how to subscribe emailed to you by someone else.

Hey man, it's 1999, not 1994!  :)

Is there anyone left on the planet who has e-mail access but who doesn't have
web access?

Besides, even if there was someone without web access, they could always send a
subscription request via e-mail to news@lugnet.com...  It wouldn't be too
difficult to handle a rare special case getting someone set up by hand.

--Todd