 CAD / 551
Re: L-cad is getting irritating!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 18:19:31 GMT

Last is mostly my fault.  I fired off a *bunch* of replies to various
messages, instead of compiling them into just a few messages.

I think I would be most happy if Todd would be willing to create a new
ng for L-CAD.  lugnet.cad.l-cad *sounds* redundant, but it wouldn't
actually *be* redundant.

Steve

On Thu, 21 Jan 1999 16:20:50 GMT, "John VanZwieten"