 CAD / 4871
Re: Bug in L3PAO when path deleted/renamed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:47:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jeff Boen wrote:

sure, I can do that.. I've pretty much abandoned dealing with the .ini because
so many people have complained about having to load LDAO to use my apps, but
adding it in is no problem.

The reason I decided to stick with an INI file in LDAO (besides already
having a library object for it) is because it would be easier to share the
settings between all LCAD-ish programs.

And because it's easier for humans to hack a text file than the Windows
Registry.

Steve