 CAD / 4863
Re: Bug in L3PAO when path deleted/renamed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:00:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jeff Boen wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
It's better to look for ledit.exe, so you don't accidently find the
ldraw.exe download/installation file.
Steve

Thank you very much Mr. Bliss! I'll change that.. very good call.

Now, once you've found it, can you write it to ldraw.ini, so everyone else
can find it, too?

(noticed you and i bidding for similar lots in auczilla viv!)

Heh.  That wasn't bidding, not really.  I don't think I raised anything
more than once.

Steve