 CAD / 4840
Re: Bug in LDAO when path deleted/renamed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:42:11 GMT

Damn, I meant L3PAO, not LDAO. Sorry.

Anyway, I've found another problem. L3PAO also appears to not send the full
path to the model, so when I select the model I want to render with th -o
switch it is sending the following on the command line (I changed the L3P
EXEName in the registry to point to a batch file that simply echos the
command line variables and then pauses):

modelfilename.dat outputpath -o

eg.

mymodel.dat e:\povs -o

However, if the model is not in the same path as L3P then it should be
passing

-o pathtomodel\modelfilename.data outputpath

as the options should come first, followed by the model file, and then the
output dir/file.

Is this a problem with just the copy of L3PAO that I have? I'm running
version 1.2.4, I don't have LDAO (I use MLCad), could this be the problem?

Dan