 CAD / 4843
Re: Bug in LDAO when path deleted/renamed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:01:45 GMT

Just 1 more thing - any chance of adding an option to pause once L3P has
finished so the output error messages can be read (invalid colours, missing
parts, etc.)? I realise that L3P doesn't have a "pause on completion" option
but you could use the option to direct errors to stdout and read them back
in using the ReadFile API call (you can use this on a file handle and the
API treats it like a file), if you need some VB code to accomplish this I'd
be happy to help out.

Dan