 CAD / 4870
Re: Bug in L3PAO when path deleted/renamed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:48:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
Now, once you've found it, can you write it to ldraw.ini, so everyone else
can find it, too?

sure, I can do that.. I've pretty much abandoned dealing with the .ini because
so many people have complained about having to load LDAO to use my apps, but
adding it in is no problem.