 CAD / 2636
Re: ledit questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 11:34:22 GMT

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999 04:57:50 GMT, "Brian Sauls" <barbcue@nospam.home.com>
wrote:

Another question, if I may, that is probably answered in a LDAO FAQ or doc
or readme somewhere:

   How do I inline (seen the button for it)?  What does it do?  (I'm
assuming that it breaks the subfile down into individual pieces and places
them where the subfile goes.)  What if I can't skate?

Yep, inlining replaces the one line which refers to a subfile, with the
contents of the subfile.  But all the options from the subfile command, the
rotations and the color and positioning, are applied to the lines being
injected, so the model doesn't get messed up.

Steve