 CAD / 2635
Re: Configuring LDAO to use the MPD Builder and Splitter (Was: M-Peedy problem)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 11:30:10 GMT

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:47:25 GMT, sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk (Jacob Sparre
Andersen) wrote:

Wouldn't it then be easier just to enter

  <path>\splitmpd.exe < %model%

as the command line and check the Run via .BAT option?

Argh.  Yes.  Excuse me, my brain must have been sucked out of my car
window.

It's not like the reason the RVBF option *exists* is to handle utilities
which need to be launched with piping.  Nope, nothing like that.

Steve