 CAD / 2572
Re: M-Peedy problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 02:26:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
I finally got around to installing M-Peedy on my home computer, but I can't
get the splitter part to work.  It says it has created 3 .dat files, but the
files are nowhere to be find (even using W95's find files on the whole drive).

The .mpd maker part works fine.

Any ideas?

-John Van

hmmm.. mail me the .MPD you're trying to spit and i'll take a look at it