 CAD / 2604
Re: ledit questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:25:50 GMT

Actually, LdrawList will handle subfiles so you don't have to
inline the model.  LdrawList was able to be downloaded from the James
Jessiman's Memorial site, but the link to Huw Millington's (the creator
of LdrawList) site appears to be broken.

Travis Dickinson

John VanZwieten wrote:

LDrawList is a utility that counts the type, color, and number of parts, but
it doesn't do subfiles, so you'd have to create an inlined version of your
file and then run LDrawList.  I'm not sure where this utility came from, but
if noone else can place it, I could send you the zip file.

-John Van