 CAD / 2629
Re: ledit questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 04:57:50 GMT

<snip> (I know what it said--I wrote it)

Thanks for all the input--it's nice to know about the rotation feature in
Modeler, and I think I actually have BlockCad on my system--gotta check.

Another question, if I may, that is probably answered in a LDAO FAQ or doc
or readme somewhere:

    How do I inline (seen the button for it)?  What does it do?  (I'm
assuming that it breaks the subfile down into individual pieces and places
them where the subfile goes.)  What if I can't skate?

Hmm, I know I had another one, but it'll come to me later--probably at work.

Brian (bbq) Sauls
("Foolproof nothing!  I want it to stop geniuses!")
{or, "Instruction and speedbumps are things that happen to other people."}