 CAD / 234
Re: [LDAO] Editor Feedback requested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 04:35:16 GMT

Steve wrote:
Bram Lambrecht writes:
Does this mean I would have to hit CTRL-arrow to move a piece
instead of just arrow?

You are correct, sir!  It's actually worse than that, because most of
the ctrl-arrow, shift-arrow, and ctrl-shift-arrow keys are used in text
editing.  So the keystrokes to move the pieces would probably be taken
from the keyboard. For example, the movement keys might be:

I think you should try to stick to the LEdit keys :)  I like the idea of
custom keys though.  Another great thing would be to toggle Center-set on
automatically before every turn.  (I always use center-set)

That was the reason for having two different windows.  One for
modeling commands, and one for authoring commands.

Maybe this would be the best way.  I would really like to be able to edit
the text lines without leaving the program.
--Bram