 CAD / 233
Re: [LDAO] Editor Feedback requested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 23:43:50 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
So what can I do to resolve this, and have a single editor which
supports both Modelers and Authors?

Speaking as someone who would only ever use it as a modeler, I'm
wondering why one program has to be all things to both groups?

I know you're doing this gratis, and I understand that two separate
programs would probably mean twice as many e-mails, questions to
answer, etc, but it sounds like you're concerned about settling for
"almost there" on two sides.

5. Provide two different windows for the editor, one for modeling and
one for authoring.  Both can be displayed and used at the same time,
whichever window has the focus is the active one.

Hmmmm.  Interesting.

6. Give it up, and have two different editors, LDAO Modeler and LDAO
Author.

Well, I started responding before I read the whole thing, obviously.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET