 CAD / 17818
Re: LDraw.org 2011-01 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2011 22:09:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
   First, thanks for all the work to get this update out to us!

Please continue to announce it on LUGNET. I don’t get to the LDRAW website / forums at all, and want to remain apprised of new parts.

Is there a possibility of an automated email update list?

Paul Sinasohn BAYLUG / BAYLTC

If you’re interested in LDraw you should get to the forums. The aim is to shift as much conversation there as possible. It is the ‘official’ place for discussion.

Tim