 CAD / 17291
Re: Taking shortcuts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:50:47 GMT

Indeed: "bad" overlaps (and in particular flase intersections that are bleeding
trhough to the site of the part where they are not supposed to be visible) cause
disturbingly bad render errors. But on the other hand, "good" overlaps don't
generate such issues at all. Therfore the two types should be judged
differently.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.