 CAD / 17287
Re: Taking shortcuts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 19:59:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad, David Laswell wrote:
Okay, my first computer came with a
16GB hard drive, so yeah, space was pretty cramped then.  My second computer
came with a 100GB hard drive, but even after I bought that I was still seeing
people getting all tied up in a knot over how large an LDraw part file was vs.
how large they thought it should be.

My first PC had no hard drives, just two 360 kb floppy drives. One for the OS
and the other for applications and documents. My second PC had a 10 Mb hard
drive that took the physical space of two 5 1/4" drives. The Michelangelo virus
took its real-time clock app...

/Tore