 CAD / 17282
17281  |  17283
Subject:
Taking shortcuts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:22:45 GMT

As I've recently started creating parts I've been taking a closer look at how
other parts have been made. I've noticed that sometimes there are overlaps that
keep the file smaller. My question is: what is more important; having 'correct'
parts or smaller files?
For example take a look at npeghol2.dat. The two quads on the outside will
overlap with rings put on either side of this part. To avoid the overlap there
should be two quads on either side to follow the ring.
So what's best? The smallest file or no overlap?

Ronald