 CAD / 17255
Re: LDConfig_Alt.ldr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2010 18:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
The LDConfig_Alt file has more realistic colors.

Well, that depends on where you use it. In L3P, I think black is much better in
your version, while lightgrey still looks white and green is maybe better but
still way too bright.

http://cid-7183b586c107b55b.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Datsville/LDConf%5E_Official%5E_2min54sec.jpg
http://cid-7183b586c107b55b.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Datsville/LDConf%5E_Scott%5E_W%5E_2min42sec.jpg
http://cid-7183b586c107b55b.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Datsville/LDConf%5E_Tore%5E_2min54sec.jpg
Is there any LDConfig optimized for L3P out there? Or is it the default light
settings I should tweak?

I've also added two colors that are new to both LDConfig and LDConfig_Alt.

Which ones?