 CAD / 17254
Re: LDConfig_Alt.ldr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2010 15:46:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
I have finally completed all of the custom edge colors for LDConfig_Alt.ldr:

http://www.scottwardlaw.com/LEGO/LDConfig.zip

So, in case anyone else is confused...

The LDConfig_Alt file has more realistic colors.  To use it in MLCAD (version
3.3 or higher), you need to rename LDConfig.ldr to something like
LDConfig_BlackEdges.ldr and rename LDConfig_Alt.ldr to LDConfig.ldr.

MLCAD will read the file and you will have much more realistic colors.  L3P beta
(is there an official version?) will also read this file and use its colors for
rendering.

I've also added two colors that are new to both LDConfig and LDConfig_Alt.

Scott