 CAD / 15909
Re: Still no zip file for 2008-01?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 21:25:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:

As announced here the Windows distribution is no longer a self-extracting zip file, because we wanted to give new users a more friendly installation interface. As a side-benefit we were able to allow the optional installation of the several extensions to the basic library (aliases, true-colour parts and NonCA parts).

Many apologies that I did not make a more visible announcement of the availability of the complete zip archive.

Chris

Chris, Many thanks to you and the rest of the people who keep this parts library going strong!

Cheers, Kevin