 CAD / 15916
Re: Still no zip file for 2008-01?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2009 01:57:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Erik L. Knopp wrote:
   Is there something special that needs to be done with the above zip file after extracting to get Bricksmith to recognize the parts in it? No parts appeared in the parts selector when I had the preferences set to look at the ldraw folder extracted from the above archive. Oddly, I could still load and view models, but there were no parts in the parts selector. The “parts loading” progress bar appeared at the beginning, but nothing appeared to load, and it disappeared after a bit. Choosing “Reload Parts” from the preferences had the same result.

That seems better than what I get. I had the loading parts window never go away, and when I exited and restarted Bricksmith, it just shows that window for a little bit and then crashes. This is what I see in the console log:

2009-01-01 17:52:49.744 Bricksmith[759] Exception raised during posting of
notification.  Ignored.  exception: *** -[NSCFString
getLineStart:end:contentsEnd:forRange:]: Range or index out of bounds

--Travis