 CAD / 1519
Re: Problem loading LUGNET .dats into LEdit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 19:25:48 GMT

An example of a model that works is:

0 Name: 18wheelr.dat
0 Author: Bram Lambrecht

One that doesn't is Duane Hess' jeep.dat.

I looked at both files and noticed some differences:

jeep.dat had empty lines throughout the file - I removed those.
jeep.dat seemed to have one line that didn't wrap - so I fixed that.  I
tried loading the newly tweaked jeep.dat into LEdit again and saw
something strange:

Two lines of the .dat file showed up in LEdit.  The first one was the
first piece (hooray!) and the second one was a piece about halfway
through the model - and those were the only two pieces to show up in
LEdit.  They also didn't draw on the screen as I pressed PgDn.

Thanks for all the help you guys have been giving - I'm thinking I may
just give up on this problem though - I'm sure it's just something I'm
not thinking of right and the models show up fine in LDLite.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu