 CAD / 1513
Re: Problem loading LUGNET .dats into LEdit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 01:18:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad, main@appstate.edu (Thomas Main) writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.cad, main@appstate.edu (Thomas Main) writes:
I just tried loading some of the .dat models that I got off
lugnet.cad.dat into LEdit without sucess.  Some of the files in my
\models folder load fine, but some don't.  All files load into LDLite.
What could be going on?

Need more info.

OK, see below.  The odd thing is, all these files load into LDLite -
just not LEdit.

OK, nothing odd there.  Next question -- which models in particular do work
for you and which don't?  (One example of each should be enough.)

--Todd