 CAD / 1500
Re: Problem loading LUGNET .dats into LEdit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 15:40:54 GMT

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999 03:39:08 GMT, Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote:

I just tried loading some of the .dat models that I got off
lugnet.cad.dat into LEdit without sucess.  Some of the files in my
\models folder load fine, but some don't.  All files load into LDLite.
What could be going on?

What happens when you try to load them into LEdit?

If they just don't display properly, it could be the files have meta-commands that LEdit doesn't
recognize, such as 0 FILE, 0 ROTATE, or 0 TRANSLATE.

If LEdit crashes, it could still be a meta-command problem, but involving files which use the 0
POINT meta-command.

If the problem doesn't lie in the actual code in the file, I'm stumped.  I remember LEdit likes to
have a title on the first line, and line with just a 0 at the end, but most all files have that.

Steve